Celebrate the mom who loves having the next big beauty product or whose vanity is always overflowing with our top beauty picks.
1. Nash & Jones plant-powered masks are an amazing all-natural gift that will keep giving. They are powder based for seemingly endless use - she just mixes them with her favorite water to form the perfect clay texture mask. They are a stylist favorite and come in the most beautiful packaging! Don’t miss the Brush & Spoon Set to make her life just that much easier.
2. Our Bamboo Cotton Pad Nests will elevate any beauty lovers bathroom counter. Mom will love seeing this every day and thinking of you, and it’s going to make her life so much easier to have everything in one place! You can give her the reusable cotton pads too if you want to gift the full experience.
3. Gua Sha is an ancient Asian beauty tradition meant to lift skin, de-puff, and promote circulation and lymphatic drainage. Mom will LOVE to open this on Mother’s Day because it is sure to become her new self-care ritual! Take the chance to show her a few gua sha TikToks too for a fun Mom Day activity 😋
4. You know we can’t say enough good things about Buck Naked soaps. They make the most beautiful gift not only because each bar is stunning, but because they support a small business and all-natural small batch production. Add on a bamboo soap tray for the full send!
5. The Hake Brush & Spoon set make the perfect match to our Nash & Jones Clay Masks. They really up the ante for a full-on spa like facial experience. Use them to mix and apply our masks or another one she already has!
6. Beauty is from the inside out. Blume Superfood Latte powders are fueled by the healthiest ingredients to make her glow! She will love trying these while she’s doing her morning routine.
7. Fur Oil is THE new beauty product on the scene. It’s meant for anywhere hair meets skin and will make her bikini area maintenance a breeze. We love that it’s a cheeky, practical gift.
8. What is it about Lavender that every mom loves? Must be something special! Surprise her with some Lavender Sea Soak from French Girl and treat her to a night off. Maybe a foot rub too to really round it out?